As a real estate agent, you’ll need to stay on top of your game to be competitive. For most agents, this means using technology to help you. Today’s buyers rely heavily on the internet when shopping for homes, which means it’s more important than ever for realtors to stay connected.
There are so many amazing apps on the market today, so you can manage your real estate business directly from your smartphone. In this article, we’ll take a look at the top 15 apps for realtors in 2022. We’ve divided them into the categories that are most important for real estate agents.
*Prices and features of each of the apps below are current as of December 15, 2021. Please refer to their websites for the most up to date information.
CRM stands for customer relationship management. Since the real estate business revolves entirely around working with customers, it’s so important to have tools to help you with that.
PropertyBase is a CRM system designed specifically for real estate agents and brokerages. Their comprehensive CRM app helps you find leads, convert them into customers, manage transactions, and more.
This app aggregates leads from multiple sources and follows up with them automatically. It also integrates with all major MLS platforms, so you can manage listings all in one place. If you work with a team, this app can help you collaborate and ensure that you are all on the same page. Calendar tools and analytics help you manage your business efficiently and determine where there’s room for improvement.
- Lead generation and follow-up tools
- MLS integrations and listing management
- Business analytics tools
- Enterprise pricing: $89 per user per month, 10 user minimum.
- Company pricing: $69 per user per month, 4 user minimum. Per-person rates increase for companies with less than 4 users.
Real Estate Software | CRM, Back Office, Lead Generation, Marketing & More (propertybase.com)
HubSpot is a popular CRM for professionals in many different industries, not just real estate. However, this versatile CRM can really help you grow your business. This app allows you to track your leads, create and track emails, schedule meetings, and manage deals from beginning to end.
HubSpot also uses a comprehensive reporting dashboard that allows you to view your entire business at a glance. They also offer analytics with helpful insights into your business. While the basic version of HubSpot is free, they also offer a paid enterprise version with even more advanced features.
- Email templates, scheduling, and tracking
- Meeting scheduler
- Analytics and deal management dashboard
- The basic version of HubSpot is free to use. The paid sales version is available in three tiers, which cost $45, $450, and $1200 per month respectively.
CINC is another CRM that is designed specifically for real estate businesses. They have solutions available for teams of all sizes, ranging from solo agents to large enterprise brokerages. The entire platform is focused on maximizing business growth.
CINC offers lead generation management for both buyers and sellers. Automation tools continually seek out new leads and reach out to them, so you don’t have to manage your leads on your own. Website and advertising templates also make it easy to build your own brand and market your listings. This app integrates with other popular real estate tools as well.
- Automated lead generation and tracking
- Website and advertising templates
- Communication tools, including video messaging, SMS, and email
- While CINC does not make pricing information available on their website, reviews imply that pricing starts at $600 per month for individual agents and can go as high as $1500 per month for larger teams.
CINC - The #1 Real Estate Lead Generation and CRM Platform (cincpro.com)
Hosting open houses is a huge part of working as a real estate agent. In the age of COVID-19, many agents are opting to host their open houses virtually. Here are some of the best open house apps on the market.
Curb Hero is an app that can make your in-person open houses much easier. This digital sign-in app collects visitors’ contact information and follows up with them via text message. You can also integrate it with your CRM and many other real estate apps.
- Digital sign-in for open houses
- Follows up with leads via text message
- Integrates with CRMs for ongoing lead tracking
- Curb Hero is free to use.
Curb Hero Open House App: Free QR Enabled Touchless Digital Sign-In
Open Home Pro
Open Home Pro is another excellent open house app that offers lead collection and tracking features. It allows you to digitally collect visitor information during the open house, automatically sends an email follow-up, and then generates a list of viable leads based on visitor responses to that email.
- Digital sign-in sheet
- Automated email follow-ups
- Automated lead generation
- The basic version of Open Home Pro is free to use, but there is a paid version with advanced features available for $20/month.
Real Estate Leads & Open House Sign-in Tools - Open Home Pro
Palm Agent is an app that helps you calculate important sales costs for both buyers and sellers. During an open house, many visitors will ask you about monthly payments and total closing costs. This app makes it easy to calculate these numbers quickly. It can also calculate how much the seller will make from a sale. This app also helps you generate infographics and other fun images to post on social media.
- Calculates closing costs and other important figures for buyers
- Calculates net sale values for sellers
- Can generate infographics and other social media posts
- PalmAgent is free to use.
PalmAgent | Real estate in the palm of your hand
In today’s world, there are many reasons why potential buyers might not want to come to an in-person open house. RICOH360 Tours is an innovative app that allows you to create a high quality 360 degree virtual tour that potential buyers can access online.
AI features enhance the quality of your video tours, so you can offer a clearer view of your property to your clients. Once you’ve completed your virtual tour, you can easily embed it into your listings or put it on your website.
- Generates 360 degree virtual tours
- Comes with AI image enhancement
- Allows you to add 2D images
- There is a free trial version available for 2 weeks.
- The pro version starts at $39 per month, with the option to add more members at $20 per month each. This version offers unlimited tours and other advanced features.
- The business version starts at $59 per month and offers all of the pro features as well as AI Video Maker, with which you can choose advanced image quality, and AI Virtual Staging, which provides more staged house images.
RICOH360 Tours｜Easy to use High Quality Virtual Tour Software | RICOH360
As a real estate agent, you’re always looking for new customers. Here are the best apps for marketing your business.
Lab Coats Agents Marketing Center
Lab Coats Agents is a marketing and branding tool designed specifically for real estate agents. It has hundreds of templates available, enabling you to design everything from flyers to business cards to social media posts and much more. You can fully customize each template to best represent your brand.
- Hundreds of templates available
- Easy to customize to suit your brand
- Easy to share images to social media as needed
- Lab Coat Agents has free trial plan for 7 days. After 7days, there are individual plan at $59 per month, team plan at $249 per month with up to 10 users and mega team plan at $499 with up to 50 users. You can contact Lab Coat Agents for custom brokerage or enterprise level.
Lab Coat Agents (lcamarketingcenter.com)
Realtors Property Resource
Putting together property reports is an important part of working as a real estate agent, but they can be challenging and time-consuming to do on your own. Realtors Property Resource makes it easy to create your own. Their research platform helps you source market and property data, and they offer a variety of templates that you can use to create your reports. Their training center also offers how-to guides and videos to help you learn more.
- Property report templates
- Research platform full of helpful data
- Training center contains a library of learning resources
- Realtors Property Resources is free, but you must be a registered Realtor and create an account.
Buffer is an app you can use to manage your social media marketing strategy. It allows you to plan your posts and campaigns ahead of time and engage with followers. A robust analytics platform allows you to track your progress and provides recommendations for future strategy. If you work with a team, you can use this app to work collaboratively.
- Analytics dashboard
- Social media campaign scheduler
- Engage with followers and commenters directly from the app
- A free version of Buffer is available with up to 3 social media channels.
- To add extra channels, you can pay $5 per month per channel.
Buffer: All-you-need social media toolkit for small businesses
In addition to being great for virtual open houses, RICOH360 Tours is also a great addition to your marketing strategy. Offering 360 degree tours immediately makes a property look more attractive to potential buyers. This can encourage them to reach out or schedule a tour when they might have otherwise scrolled past your listing. This app also gives you the ability to share your tours on social media immediately, as well as visitor analytics to give you an idea of who is visiting your page.
As a real estate agent, lead generation is something you always need to be working on. Here are some apps that can make the process easier.
Zillow Premier Agent
Zillow is one of the biggest platforms online for anyone looking to buy a home. Zillow Premier Agent leverages the power of this platform to help you find leads. They offer solutions for individual agents on both the buying and selling side, as well as small teams and large brokerages. The platform allows you to post your listing on Zillow’s entire network of sites. When a potential buyer is interested, this platform connects them directly to you.
- Cross-post listings on a huge network of sites
- Connects you directly with potential buyers via phone and messages
- Customizable task management features
- The cost of Zillow Premier Agent varies widely, depending on how many listings you post and what type of account you have.
Cloud Agent Suite
Cloud Agent Suite is a tool that is designed to help you manage your listings and generate leads all in one place. A comprehensive search tool lets you access the entire MLS in one place and save homes you’re interested in. You can also set up text alerts to help you respond to changes even faster. The Cloud Attract feature even helps you create custom landing pages for lead generation, while CMA templates help you generate reports, flyers, and more.
- Detailed MLS search tool
- Custom lead gen landing pages
- CMA templates
- Cloud CMA templates are free. The full cloud agent suite costs $37.42.
Real Estate Agent Software | Cloud Agent Suite
Design & Photo
An important part of selling homes is making them look aesthetically appealing. Here are some of the best design and photo apps you can use to enhance your marketing strategy.
Canva is one of the most popular design apps out there right now, and for good reason. They make it incredibly easy to put together everything from flyers to logos to social media posts that look professional. While they have a huge variety of templates, you can also get creative and make your own images from scratch.
- Huge template library
- Custom designs with text, photos, graphics, and more
- Option to order physical print products
- Most of Canva’s features are free to use. Small teams under 5 people can purchase the Pro version for $9.99 per month.
- Enterprise plans are available for $30 per month per user with a huge library of advanced features.
Home - Canva
Many realtors will help their clients stage a house to make it look appealing for sale. Primer is an app that can help you design and upgrade your home. With this app, you can take a photo of a home and preview how new tile designs, wallpapers, and paint colors will work. You can also browse homeware products and preview how they will work in the space.
- Test out new colors and patterns virtually
- Browse and save homeware products
- Share your designs with friends
- Primer is free to use.
Primer: AR Home Design on the App Store (apple.com)
Lightroom is part of the Adobe Creative suite, and it’s one of the most popular design products across all industries. With Lightroom, you can upload your photos and edit them to professional quality. Extremely detailed editing features and a huge library of filters help you enhance your shot, while tutorials help you level up your editing skills. When you’re ready to share, it’s easy to export your photos.
- Comprehensive editing suite
- Wide range of filters
- Tools to curate and share
- Lightroom starts at $9.99 per month, but you can add Photoshop with 1 TB of storage for $19.99 per month.
Online Photo Editor | Photoshop Lightroom (adobe.com)
RICOH360 Tours gives you plenty of creative control when it comes to designing your 360 degree tours. AI image enhancement helps your photos and videos pop, while auto 2D image cropping optimizes standard photos to enhance the tour. It also comes with an AI video maker to simplify the process of creating your tour.
These apps make it easier than ever to manage your real estate business and connect with new buyers and sellers. Leveraging all the digital tools available to you is one of the easiest ways to stay ahead of the competition in a crowded market.